By MyNewPlace Guest Blogger, Autumnn Darden of Upack.com!
In a nod to holiday glitz, the third installment of the celebrity moving roundup features a few stars that are making the move to even more luxurious living. Ocean views, 10 bathrooms, climate-controlled personal golf courses…can a home get any more extravagant? Take a look at the latest celebrity moving news:
1. It looks like LeBron James is bringing the ‘Heat’ to Miami’s Biscayne Bay. The NBA superstar recently purchased a 12,178 square-foot mansion equipped with a wine cellar, home theater, infinity pool, and a private dock that can hold two 60-ft yachts.
2. Jenna Bush and Henry Hager are leaving Baltimore to move to New York City, putting Jenna closer to her job as a Today show correspondent. Jenna will also be closer to her sister Barbara, who also lives in Manhattan.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick purchased an apartment in Central Park West for $21.5 million. With a 32-foot living room and 11 foot ceilings, it’s definitely not your typical New York apartment!
4. It may not match the glamour of previous celebrity home purchases, but the infamous Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi and Jenni ‘JWOWW’ Farley of Jersey Shore are teaming up to purchase a home on Long Island together.
5. A $50 million home on Florida’s Jupiter Island will be the new crash pad for Tiger Woods. The golfer added a 6,400 square-foot gym to his property, as well as a lap pool and four practice greens.
Could you imagine packing and loading enough furniture, belongings, and equipment to fill 12,000+ square feet of living space, not to mention a gym half that size? No matter how big or small your move is, try using a moving checklist to streamline your move. If you have any other questions about moving, let me know!